Few updates before new year
- I will be visiting hampi, badami and other places in north Karnataka starting Dec 10. North Karnataka has too many beautiful and historical places to cover within a week. I will try my best. I will be driving myself and will live post pictures and will tweet too.
- I am going on Tour of Nilgiris. The tour is happening between dec-25 and Jan-1, which means I am going to miss xmas, gajini and new year. I am not complaining just because of the variety of participants we have in TFN. I am sure I will have lot of inspiring to stories to listen and lots of crazy ideas for future. Most probably I will be driving one of the supporting SUVs (Yay I love it). I have lots of ideas for this tour. Lets see how far I can go. But for sure you can catch me live on my twitter and on this blog. BTW I will also be accompanied by Prashanth and Meenakshi winners of TFN blogging contest.
- Planning for a motorbike ride between 20-22. The route is yet to be decided. Lets see if we can make it between this tight schedule.
- Two of my close friends are getting engaged this month. Two of my other close friends are on the way to fatherhood :)
- Met founders of latlong.in Bangalore based startup by ex-colleagues. Very interesting SMS based application for getting routes in Bangalore. I have already started using it.*
- Got a sip account. Now you can call me or leave me a voice mail at i @ thejeshgn dot com ( same as my email id) using your VOIP phone. I will write a detailed blog post once I get time.
- Started reading Nandan’s Imagining India. You can buy it online in India . The rest of the world has to wait this time. I have just started so wait till I finish.**
- And yeah started working on Bangalore Travel Guide. Lets see how soon I can complete it.
* and ** I work for Infosys.