It displays the the top links (sorted by number of visits, like digg) shared by me on twitter in last 400 tweets. Its been scheduled to run once every hour.The logic is little different from Dave’s app. He displays latest top 40 links. Since I am not a big link sharer, I choose to display all of them present in my last 400 tweets.
What do you need?
1. PHP hosting
2. If you want to schedule then hosting provider should provide some kind of scheduling and write access to the file system there.
3. Twitter account
4. http://bit.ly account for API usage
How to setup?
1. Down load the script and rename it as .php
2. Set up the following values
$id=""; //twitter id $password=""; //twitter password $bitly_key=""; //bitly api key $bitly_id=""; //bitly user id $scheduled=true; //if you want to schedule $output_file_name="index.html"; //what should be the name of the result file. Req only if scheduled=true
3. Upload to your hosting server
4. Schedule ( I suggest you to do schedule) the script
5. Make $output_file_name writable by the script