Se Cathedral at Goa
The Se Cathedral, dedicated to St Catherine, is the largest church in Goa. Its construction began in 1562 under the reign of King Dom Sebastiao though it was finally completed by 1652. The church is built in the Portuguese Gothic Style with a Tuscan exterior and Corinthian interior. It has twin towers though one was struck by lightning.