How to recover Shift + Deleted mails in outlook
Sandeep has sent us the steps to recover the shift+delete (almost permanently deleted) mails in outlook. You need to edit registry for it. It is advised to save a copy of registry before you start editing it.
- Start –> Run
- Run the command regedit.exe.
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Exchange\Client\Options
- Add a new string ‘DumpsterAlwaysON’ of type REG_DWORD with the value 1 in Hex
- Close the registry editor.
- Restart Outlook.
- Go to Tools –> Recover Deleted Items.
You can send your tips to us at [ editor at techmag dot biz ] . Include your blog URL to get a link.