How to get category or label wise RSS in New Blogger
I wanted to subscribe to category (called label in blogger) of my friends blog. Even the blog admins do not know how to get those RSS feeds. Hence I did some digging to find it out
To get the RSS posts that belong to the label “Bangalore” you need to use the url
**Do not miss /-/ part in the url.
There are many other parameters which you can pass to filter the posts. I have listed few more information is here.
- alt – the type of feed to return, such as atom (the default) or rss.
- orderby – the order to return entries, such as lastmodified (the default) and starttime.
- max-results – the maximum number of entries to return.
- /category – specifies categories (i.e. labels) to filter the feed results. For example, http://www.blogger.com/feeds/blogID/posts/default/-/Fritz/Laurie will return entries labeled with Fritz AND Laurie.
- updated-min, updated-max – the bounds on entry update dates.
- published-min, published-max – the bounds on entry publication dates.
- start-index – 1-based index of the first result to be retrieved (for paging).