Weekly Notes 51/2022
We are in Thrissur. It took us eight hours to reach Thrissur from Bangalore, which is a bit faster than last year or so. Primarily due to the Kuthiran tunnel. The tolls have also increased quite a bit. I will have a page to track it.
- Echo likes sun, dust and just being outside. So he is asleep in the middle of the day. The weather has been great this week. So winters are, in fact, better.
- We went out to eat at Chef Pillai's United Coconut at Thrissur. I liked Mutton Biriyani and string Parota. The rest was like general Kerala food. The price is around Rs.1800/couple without alcohol.
- Oh, the drama at Twitter continues; in fact, it has become worse. I have not seen any org run so badly ( at least in public). Twitter might survive, but it's not going to be the same.
- Wrote a blog post about My Boring Yet Modern Data Stack, which can be used in commercial and non-commercial environments. I am still looking for a good data cataloging tool. Could you send me your suggestions?
- What are your plans for the last week of 2022? I am planning to visit some churches here.