Weekly Notes 31/2023
The Weekly Notes are published on Friday evenings but are written throughout the week. I create a new post as soon as I publish one on Friday. Throughout the week, I keep adding to it. That way, it's more organic and natural. It's like my work notes but generic.
- Added a bunch of CCTV camera's to OSM this week. Can you count the number of cameras in the picture above? Why do we need so many?
- The weather and Air have been great in Bangalore. Plan those walks or hang out with friends at neighborhood parks.
- While on the subject of making small changes. Location pages now have a minimap—for example, this Bengaluru page. It's not a big deal. But it's fun and makes it interesting.
- The band of my Banglejs2 broke. So I got a new bright red one, and I think it looks better.
- On Thursday, I saw the referral message on my way home in an auto near Ulsoor Lake. This referral message is not what you probably think it is. One day I will tell you the entire story. It's a happy message for both of us, and we accepted it.