Weekly Notes 41/2023
- In fact, we spend a lot of time at home in Thrissur. I plan to change that in the coming days.
- I wrote about my portable power station, aka a big battery bank with many features - EcoFlow River 2. I have more posts about it in draft status. I will have to finish them.
- I let go of eventsbangalore.net and eventsbengaluru.net domains finally. It was at its peak in 2010 and 2011. I had not been using it for almost a decade but was renewing it for no reason. There are a bunch of domains that I am not using. I will likely let go of all of them this year. I will list them here before I let go, so if anyone is interested, they can ping me. And I can transfer them.
- The weather has been good in Thrissur. It is not as hot as I expected. Echo and Pathu are enjoying their outdoorsy time.
- Everything that happened to us since 2020, including this conflict, reminds me of events that happened in the decade 192* to 194*, which is not good.