Weekly Notes 43/2022
It's Deepavali week. May the light shine enough to get rid of the darkness in our hearts and minds. Happy Deepavali to everyone.
- I donated my 6th unit of blood ( 6 in total, 2nd this year). Now, I am pretty sure I can do 25 units as long as I keep myself healthy. Donating Twenty-five units is currently my lifetime goal. Let me know if you have any questions about the blood donation. I am more than happy to answer.
- The COVID-19 data project is sunsetted as of 2022-10-21. I am not going to update the data anymore. It started as an archival and scraping project. But it has had other valuable datasets that are unique to this project. In today's world, it didn't happen if the data didn't exist, hence the need for this work, its existence, and its significance.
- I wrote about the Zigbee system at my home. It's been in draft mode for quite some time now. I was able to finalize and post this week.
- Updated IDVC details with more data points. Currently, it's a running average (mean, median, mode, etc.) of all data points. I am planning to bucket it year-wise. That way, at some point, we can check how prices increase year after year.
- Anju gifted me with a carpentry workshop. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I made a recipe book stand.